MPE is a software package for
( Message Passing Interface ) programmers. The package
provides users with a number of useful tools for their MPI
programs. Current available tools under MPE are :
For detailed information of MPE, see
User's Guide for MPE or download the
The software package can be obtained in
- A set of profiling libraries to collect information about
the behaviour of MPI programs. Linking user MPI program
with the libraries will generate logfile for post-mortum
visualization when user program is executed.
- Various viewers for the logfiles.
- A shared-display parallel X graphics library.
- A profiling wrapper generator for MPI interface.
- Routines for sequentializing a section of code being
executed in parallel.
- Debugger setup routines.